A Shameful Use of Our Site

Any posts NOT falling into one of the forums above should go here. Again, this is a public forum usable by all registered members.

Moderators: wwffladmin, commish

A Shameful Use of Our Site

Postby cafflcommish » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:32 pm

FOR RENT!

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to send out an update regarding the small home that I have in The Town of Pines. The market stinks for sellers, so we are going to rent it.

Address is 3652 Henry St, Michigan City IN 46360. This community is the small neighborhood along Rt 12 and Rt 20 between Chesterton and Michigan City.

The home is a 1 bedroom with a Living Room, and an Office (which can be made into a bedroom if desired), Kitchen, Bath, and Laundry Room. It would be great for a single person or a couple. Includes all appliances plus washer and dryer.

$550 per month plus gas/electric. City water included w/rent.

If any of you refer somebody that ends up renting, I will give you $100!!

Thanks,
Mitch (317) 697-9572

P.S. To the WWFFL Admin - I will make sure to remove this announcement in a few days. Thanks!
Last edited by cafflcommish on Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I mean hey... all I ask is that you submit your damm line-up each week... otherwise... don;t complain... don;t quit... don;t have a lousy team... and pay your dues... is that too much?
cafflcommish
Global Moderator

Postby wwffladmin » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:27 pm

I believe the correct term is "shameless".

Admin
wwffladmin
Administrator

Postby strife » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: SHAMEFUL!!! I like that!!! I may have a renter...or two!!! Foul-mouthed Shawna, and a roommate might want it!!! I'll let her know...
Putting FEAR into the hearts of men since 1997!!!
strife
Rookie

Return to Everything Else